Job Title: Commercial Laundry Engineer
Area: London (flexible on location)
Package: £27,000 - £35,000 per annum + overtime, pension, 25 days annual leave + stats, vehicle, bonus etc
***this vacancy is exclusive to Concept Resourcing***
A global manufacturer and a leader in the domestic and commercial appliance markets. This manufacturer has been established for almost 100 years selling more than 50 million products to customers every year.
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Laundry Engineer with experience in a professional environment to work in a field based position. You will be working at a wide range of customer sites fault finding and carrying out repairs on all types of laundry equipment manufactured by this brand. You will be aiming for a first time fix where possible and provide excellent customer service to every client.
To be considered for the position you must have the following:
- Commercial laundry experience in a professional environment.
- Experience/training working across a variety of branded products e.g. Miele, Primus, Haier, Samsung, Electrolux, MAG and Girbau.
- Experience working on a variety of appliances including washers, dryers, drying irons, roller irons, finishing tables etc.
- Qualifications such as City & Guilds 224, 16th/17th Edition, Part-P etc would act as an advantage to your application.
- Gas qualifications i.e. CCLNG1 and CLE1 would act as an advantage but are not essential.
To apply for this position confidentially please follow the link on this page or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like more information on this vacancy, or any others we may have, please contact Lucy Davies on 0844 800 8800. Concept Resourcing offer a CV writing service so if you don’t feel confident putting together your own or don’t have the time, please call us and we will gather all relevant information over the phone.
We are specialists in the White Goods, Commercial Catering and Commercial Laundry sectors working with successful multi-brand firms and manufacturers across the UK. With over 80 live vacancies we are confident we can find something to suit your needs.