Commercial Gas Engineer – South Yorkshire - £25,000 - £30,000/ annum + benefits
WHO? Would you be working for?
- A Northern Facilities Management company.
- Long running, successful, family run company
WHAT? Are they looking for from an Air Conditioning Engineer?
- Must live in Barnsley, Sheffield or South Yorkshire.
- Must have worked in the industry for a considerable number of years.
- Must hold valid COCN1, CCN1 and full driving licence.
- Experience on with Commercial Boilers within Commercial properties.
HOW? Will you be working?
- You will be working across South Yorkshire ONLY carrying out service, maintenance, repairs and fault finding within Commercial properties such as Hotels, Restaurants and Schools.
- You will be working in both commercial and industrial sites.
- On call 1 in 8/9
WHY? Should you apply?
- Company Van (Private use available).
- Competitive salary.
- Little travel – ideal for engineers who do not wish travel far.
WHEN? Do they need people?
ASAP – 4 weeks/long notice periods will not have any negative effect on your application.
HOW? Can I apply?
Click the “Apply Now” button.