Business Objects Consultant- Permanent- West Yorkshire- £65,000-£70,000
An opportunity to join a major national retail organisation who are currently expanding their BI team. The client is looking for a Business Intelligence professional who is experienced with Business Objects and SAP implementation.
- Be able to demonstrate an extensive experience of developing in SAP Business Objects 4.x, within applications including Web Intelligence, Analysis and Dashboards using various data sources including PDP, BEx and UNX.
- Proven experience in developing and documenting universes, in line with business requirements.
- Manage all aspects of the Central Management Console, being able to demonstrate the ability to design, create and administer Servers, Security profiles and promotion between the differing environments (Development, QA and Production).
- Show a wide experience in designing and developing reporting solutions to meet and exceed business requirements.
- Proven experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), in developing ETL solutions to provide data sets for reporting purposes.
- Show strong analytical and problem solving capabilities to solve both complex and uncomplicated problems, with the ability to apply logical thinking to break problems into their component parts
- Possess good communication skills with the ability to listen and communicate ideas clearly.
- Understanding that as a larger team you possess the ability to challenge the status quo and influence people and continually drive improvements for the benefit of key business initiatives.
- Be able to engage staff at all levels and create material that will enhance their work experience and understanding of the reporting solution and how best to achieve this.
West Yorkshire based- £65,000-£70,000 + benefits
For immediate consideration, please send your up to date CV to;
Joel Hughes- Recruitment Consultant
SAP- Business Objects- Business Intelligence- West Yorkshire- SQL- SSIS- BEx- PDP- UNX- Development-
Ref: 24192 Published: 5 months ago