Business Development Manager – IT Infrastructure, Cloud & Managed Services / North of England
Looking to enhance your career in a field-based IT Sales capacity, working for a global player?
A Global, multi-platform technology business is looking for a proven new business hunter to join their growing team and cover the North of England. With ambitious growth plans and significant UK investment, the business are looking for someone with the ability to unearth, prospect, propose and close new business opportunities across their IT portfolio which encompasses Infrastructure, Support, Hosting, Disaster Recovery and Cloud Solutions, in an end-user sales capacity.
We are looking for individual with strong exposure to the IT Services marketplace; selling to SMB sized clients in a new-business solution-sales capacity. Successful applicants will be expected to cover a territory encompassing The Midlands, North West, Yorkshire, and wider North East in a field-based sales capacity.
- To identify, develop and maximise opportunities for new business development across the North of England
- New business acquisition; selling new IT Services products into existing companies whilst also opening new-logo opportunities
- Assess, promote and demonstrate the effectiveness of our IT portfolio over the phone and at off-site customer meetings and conferences
- Collaborating with Technical specialists to assist in consulting clients with the benefits and prospecting ROI
- Develop effective pipeline and strategy to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
What we’re looking for
- Strong technical understanding at a sales level of a portfolio of IT Managed Services and Solutions alongside the competitive landscape
- Able to demonstrate a track record in selling Technology products to end users in a new business sales capacity
- Established and well-rounded sales professional with strong negotiation skills amongst internal and external stakeholders, with the ability to take opportunities from inception through to close in a consultative sales capacity
- Seen as a trusted IT advisor and able to leverage a consultative approach to close opportunities within the SMB marketplace
- Able to operate in a field-based sales capacity
What’s on offer
Working for a Global business, you will be supported by a strong technical team who will assist you in leveraging their innovative and start-of-the-art solutions which are centred around a 24x7x365 Managed IT Service.
Alongside a competitive starting salary of £30-40K, our client is offering a commission structure which is paid on revenue generation; allowing you to open new business opportunities with a strong commercial proposition. Anticipated OTE year 1 is £65-70K alongside a Company Car or Car Allowance and tailored benefits package.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
IT – Technology – Infrastructure – Disaster Recovery – Consultancy - Virtualisation – Cloud – Hosting – IT Hardware – Managed IT – IT Support – Managed Services – Business Development Manager – New Business – Field Sales