Are you a successful business development manager looking for a new challenge with a market leading vending equipment company?
About Our Client
I am working exclusively with a multi-national company that sells and services a wide range of instant service vending equipment, primarily aimed at the consumer market. They currently have close to 50,000 vending units operational nationally within identification, laundry and print markets. They are a financially secure company who have been growing over the last 50 years and have ambitions to continue this growth over the coming years. The majority of their units are located in malls, public transport venues and supermarkets.
This role is located in: Swindon/Reading area
This is a Business Development Manager role generating new business.
Essential functions of the position:
- Targeting independent retailers and areas of high footfall locations
- Penetrate new geographical areas
- To achieve or exceed target sales volume and margins
The Successful Applicant
You must have experience & a demonstrable track record of driving sales and generating new business as well as:
- Proven ability of driving new business
- Ability to build relationships and convert sales
- Driven and determined to succeed
- Highly organised
- Experience within the photocopier, print sales or vending equipment would be advantageous
What’s on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading supplier and join a business that is ambitious and rewards hard work.
Basic salary of £30,000 with an OTE of £70k -£90k
Company car or allowance