Business Development Manager – IT Infrastructure & Managed Services / Birmingham, UK
A National IT Services and Solutions provider is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their widely established and growing team in Birmingham. With ambitious plans for growth, you will be responsible for securing new business with support from our structured Telemarketing team; selling a portfolio of IT Services, Solutions, Hardware and Software, and Managed Services.
This opportunity requires an individual who is able to operate in a highly collaborative environment to prospect, qualify, negotiate, close and deliver; working with a structured team of technical and sales specialists to fulfil and cross-sell new offerings. A background in the sale of IT solutions, Managed Services, Infrastructure, Hardware and Software is essential, with an understanding of Cloud and Digital Transformation being advantageous.
- To identify, develop and maximise opportunities for new business development
- Sales of a wide range of IT Hardware, Software, Solutions, Infrastructure and Managed Services into a range of new and existing clients
- Assess, promote and demonstrate the effectiveness of our IT portfolio over the phone and at off-site customer meetings and conferences
- Collaborating with Technical and Sales specialists to demonstrate the benefits and ROI
- Develop effective pipeline and strategy to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
What we’re looking for
- Strong background and understanding of the IT Services and Solutions market which incorporates Infrastructure, Business Continuity, Outsourced Solutions, Consultancy, Cloud and Managed Services.
- Understanding of the sales lifecycle from customer reviews to delivery and support, with ability to progress opportunities through to close
- Good negotiation skills with the ability to identify scope to cross and up sell, perhaps using regulation and compliance
- Someone who is considered a trusted advisor with the ability to consultatively leverage solutions to address complex IT Issues both proactively and reactively
- Proven track record of selling into the SME/Mid-Market/Corporate sectors
What’s on offer
Working for a fast-growing a forward thinking provider, you will be joining a business where culture is at the heart of their operation. Salary on offer is £30-40K depending on experience and track record with a realistic on-target-earning potential of £70-80K+ (uncapped) plus a company car.
Successful applicants will also be able to enjoy a tailored benefits package including buy/sell holiday, discounts on leisure and childcare vouchers.
Looking to further your career within the sale of IT Services and Solutions?
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Information Technology - IT - Sales - Business Development -Software - Hardware - Managed Services - Virtualisation - Networking - Cloud - Storage - IT Support - Cloud - Security - Infrastructure - Disaster Recovery - Consultancy - Microsoft