Junior Business Development Manager – IT Infrastructure, Security and Managed Services
Location: London & Inside M25
We are partnered with one of the UK’s leading IT services providers in the search for a Junior Business Development Manager to join their growing team in the London area. Partnering with the best-in-class technologies and unrivalled partner relationships; our client are specialists in the provision of IT Solutions, Applications, Infrastructure and Support Services to thousands of clients across the UK.
The Junior BDM will be involved in start-to-finish sales from prospecting; to initial meeting and opportunity discovery; negotiation, close and proactive management of the account. This opportunity would therefore be ideal for an individual with 1-3 years exposure to selling IT Products and Services to organisations across London and the wider South East.
- Identify and prospect target decision makers and influencers across middle and upper segments of the SME market
- Build, manage and maintain a pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Demonstrate effectiveness of product and services portfolio with ability to differentiate the business offering within the market
- Consultatively sell portfolio utilising value-based arguments based on market segment/vertical
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close prospective opportunities
- Accurately forecast and deliver sales to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales quota
What we’re looking for:
- 2 year history in business development and target achievement
- Understanding of IT Hardware, Software and Services from working inside a IT Services Provider
- Track record of working with middle-upper SME market segments
- Strong work ethic with a credible, articulate and consultative approach to client engagement
- Able to build rapport and effective working relationships
- Strong problem solving skills and commercial awareness of business issues.
What’s on offer:
Starting salary of £30-35K Basic plus Car/Travel allowance, and an uncapped £60K OTE.
Alongside salary, our client offer an exceptional employee benefits; offering it’s employees world-class training courses, a competitive benefits package and an unrivalled company culture.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
James.email@example.com – IT Sales Recruiter – 01384 246 266
Junior Business Development Manager – Junior BDM – Networking – IT Security – Virtualisation – Private Cloud – Public Cloud – Digital Transformation – IT Consulting – Datacentre – Software – Applications – Managed Services