Senior Business Development Manager – Infrastructure, Datacentre, Security and Cloud Solutions
Location – London, UK
With over 25 years tenure, our client; a global provider of IT, Security, Datacentre, Infrastructure, Cloud and Managed Services, is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to join their well-established and high-performing sales team. The business adopt a consultative approach to assist businesses to solve complex business challenges; providing secure and compliant management of their entire environment, end-to-end.
The successful applicant will be involved in start-to-finish new business development from initial lead generation, through to proposal, negotiation and close, selling at a strategic C-Suite level.
This position is ideal for a proven new business developer with experience of tackling complex sales cycles within the Corporate sectors, and with a background in Infrastructure, Security, Cloud, Datacentre or Managed Services.
- Identify target decision makers and influencers across prospect organisations
- Drive awareness and create opportunities for sales growth within the Corporate Sectors across a defined territory
- Devise, develop and execute successful win strategies to match prospect needs and challenges to our portfolio of IT Products, Services and Solutions
- Collaborate with Technical and Sales specialists to assist in formulating effective value propositions, cross-sell and up-sell.
- Build a short, medium and long-term sales pipeline
- Deliver sales to achieve quarterly and annual sales quota
What we’re looking for:
- Proven track record of new business development inside the IT Services space from start-to-finish – Generation through to close.
- Experience of consulting with large-scale organisations at C-Level, with a broad understanding of decision making processes and the ability to uncover new business opportunities and apply solution-sales methodology to close.
- Knowledge and experience of selling across a broad Infrastructure and Cloud portfolio including Networking, Security, Datacentre, Private Cloud, Hybrid, Public Cloud (AWS/Azure/IaaS Stack) and Digital Transformation.
- A strong understanding of return on investment methodologies from a customer and personal sales target perspective
- Broad understanding of general IT Services including networks and business critical systems with an understanding of the dependencies of IT on business efficiency
- Considered a trusted advisor with a creative and confident approach to new business development
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Salary - £60-70K Basic with Double OTE and Uncapped Commission, Company Car, Pension and Corporate Benefits.
James.firstname.lastname@example.org – IT Sales Recruiter – 01384 246 266
Business Development Manager – Senior BDM – Networking – IT Security – Virtualisation – Private Cloud – Public Cloud – Digital Transformation – IT Consulting – Datacentre – Amazon Web Services – AWS – Microsoft Azure – DellEMC – Cisco – VMWare – Splunk – Forcepoint