Business Analyst - Perm - is sought to join my client's customer engaging team of Business Analysts. Based from my client's office in Swindon, Wiltshire you will be working closely with internal teams to develop the software solutions that your customers need. You will represent them when their software product is being developed and tested before it is deployed for them. It is essential you engage totally with the customer's senior stakeholders to ensure the end result if the Cloud software solution they want. The role will involve traveling to meet with new and existing customers to ensure you absorb as much as possible about their requirements and culture. Other BA focused skills such as the following are needed;
- Translate business and technical requirements into Agile user stories!
- Can demonstrate understanding of SDLC
- Closely work with customers to ensure they are delivered the product they want
- Plan and facilitate requirement gathering workshops and lead customer engagement
- Draw out business benefit to customers of the proposed product / software solution
- Develop user stories - acceptance criteria, functional and non-functional
- Work closely with internal development, testing and product teams
- Ability to demonstrate appetite to learn new software / cloud technology!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration and interview. Salary is up to c£50,000 + benefits.