WHO? Would you be working for?
- Leading medical distributor
- Working on a range of Autoclaves, Washer Disinfectors and Sterilization equipment
WHAT? Will your duties be?
- Installation and Validation on a variety of decontamination equipment including Washer Disinfectors and Autoclaves
- Steam Quality Testing
- Maintaining a high level of customer service, maintaining excellent working relationships with clients and customers.
WHAT? Are they looking for?
- Proven ability to work in a technical role.
- Strong proven Electro/Mechanical background
- Be able to effectively communicate with all levels, including clients, employees and directors
- Flexible, well organised with excellent time keeping
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
- HTM2010/2030 qualification
- WTM 1, 2 or 3 Qualification would be advantageous
- Previous experience in a decontamination role is preferable but not essential
- Ideally but not essential City and Guilds/relevant qualification
WHY? Should you apply?
- Leading medical devices manufacturer
- Progression opportunities
- Further training and development available
HOW? Can I apply?
Contact Samantha Round on or click the "Apply Now" button.
Ref: 25007 Published: 2 months ago