Air Conditioning Service Engineer – Northampton/Leicester/Luton/Milton Keynes - £30,000 - £35,000/ annum + Plenty Of Overtime And Benefits
WHO? Would you be working for?
- A rapidly expanding and successful air conditioning repair company.
- Underwent a 50% growth for 2017 with another projected 50% growth for 2018.
WHAT? Are they looking for from an Air Conditioning Engineer?
- Must live in local to Northampton, Leicester, Luton or Milton Keynes.
- Must have worked in the air conditioning industry for a considerable number of years.
- Must hold valid NVQ, preferably level 3 but level 2 is considered.
- Must hold an F-Gas certificate.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence.
- Must have experience working in data centres and on close control units.
- Ideally have experience working on a wide range of manufacturers including: Toshiba, Daiken, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu etc.
- Experience on the following is ideal: VRVs, Split Units, Chillers, AHUs etc.
HOW? Will you be working?
- You will be working across the UK carrying out repairs to close control, chiller and split units with minimal install work
- You will be required to work away from home every other week.
WHY? Should you apply?
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Company van and fuel card with private use available on the van.
- Tablet, uniform and phone provided.
- Plenty of overtime opportunities with OTEs of £40,000 - £55,000/annum.
- Presently no on call!
- Progression opportunities with development and growth of company.
WHEN? Do they need people?
ASAP – 4 weeks/long notice periods will not have any negative effect on your application.
HOW? Can I apply?
Click the “Apply Now” button.
Key Skills: Air conditioning, Air-Con, Aircon, A/C, 17th edition, F-Gas, Install Engineer, City & Guilds 2079, PASMA, IPAF, CSCS, Asbestos, NVQ