6 days ago
London 75K - 82K 80000 bonus Permanent
Job Reference: BBBH41625_1656014818
Solutions Architect II - Azure
Salary: £82,000 + (£8000 bonus)
This is an exciting opportunity for a solutions architect looking to further their career in a well established and award winning solutions provider! This MSP is a leading company, excellent for their career progression opportunities as well as their training.
As a Solutions Architect focused on Microsoft Azure, you'll be part of the Solutions Design department and also the
virtual Cloud Centre of Excellence (CCoE). In this role you'll be the first port of call for enabling customers to use
Azure cloud services.
* Continually demonstrate the skills and abilities of a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Azure principles, including the
pillars of architecture excellence and the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure
* Take responsibility for producing high quality design documentation (Technical Proposals, High Level Designs,
diagrams, Statements of Work etc.) when required within a given project or customer engagement
What we need from you:
* You should have either Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect or Microsoft Certified Azure DevOps
certifications at expert-level, else the associate-level equivalents with a keen drive to achieve the expert level
* You should be able to demonstrate awareness of on-premise infrastructure technologies and how these map to
Azure constructs to enable smooth transitions for customers who are migrating
* Awareness of Serverless technologies and how developers can use these to build scalable and robust services
If this is of interest then get in touch by sending over an up to date CV.
Alex Pettifer - IT Recruitment Consultant
57 minutes ago
Birmingham, London, Manchester 80K - 100K £20k bonus + fully expensed travel Permanent