1 week ago
Edinburgh 45K - 50K Permanent
Job Reference: BBBH38403_1642208652
Fire Systems Engineer - Edinburgh - £45,000 - £50,000 OTE + bonuses and benefits.
Concept Resourcing have a huge opportunity available to work for a leading organisation within the fire & security sector. We are recruiting for a Fire Systems Engineer to join their national D & A division where you will be field based working across Edinburgh providing service support for both corrective and routine maintenance functions to the residential fire systems.
Who would you be working for?
You would be working for a market leading organisation in the design, development, supply, installation, commissioning and through life servicing of intricate systems in private residential and commercial properties
What are they looking for from a Fire Systems Engineer?
As a Fire Systems Engineer, you will be field based, reporting directly to the Operations Manager. You will be required to service and maintain verticals such as Fire Alarms, Emergency Lighting, Intruder Detection and other platforms.
The duties to be carried out by a Fire Systems Engineer include:
· Regularly perform maintenance to any installed equipment and maintain accurate records.
· Fix any faults reported customer.
· Regularly test the systems to maintain performance.
· Prepare system and performance reports to help the continuous improvement strategy.
· Maintain vigilance and provide feedback on equipment.
· Identifying and following through new sales opportunities within the geographical area of responsibility.
· You will be required to plan and organise your own work programme to ensure that it is carried out in an efficient and organised way.
· Complete all appropriate documentation.
· Support the rota schedule as required.
· May be required to work outside of normal geographic business unit area to provide sickness, holiday and workload cover
· You will need experience in the servicing and maintenance of Fire Detection & Alarm systems
· Able to read prepared plans and technical sketches.
· Must be able and willing to participate in out of hour's standby and call out rota
· Ideally be an approved Electrician and/or City & Guilds 236 Pt 1 and 2 in Electrical Installation and maintenance or equivalent desirable
· Full UK driving licence
· Ideally would have gained a recognised Electrical or Electronic qualification and have experience of installation and/or servicing of Fire alarm and Emergency lighting systems.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday: 09:00 - 17:00
Call out rota:
· 1 week in 4.
· £14.00 per night flat standby payment for the day worked on call. Each call attended gains a payment of £61.50 + 10% of the total invoice value of the call out.
· Saturday and Sunday working is £100 payment for working either day + 10% on the total invoice value of the job being completed.
· Bank Holiday working is an additional supplementary payment of £24 on top on call allowance and any commission gained. A day in Lieu is also gained for working a bank holiday
Why should you apply?
· OTE: £45,000 - £50,000
· Company vehicle or cash allowance
· 24 days holidays plus bank holidays
· Generous pension scheme
· Employee scholarship scheme
· Benefits Platform hosting employee reward and recognition initiatives and health and wellbeing resources
· Bravo Awards which recognise outstanding contributions from all employees and encourage excellence
If this role is of any interest to you, please apply or email:
5 hours ago
Swansea 26K - 30K Permanent
5 hours ago
Manchester 30.7K - 32.7K Permanent
5 hours ago
Southampton 30K - 33K Permanent
1 day ago
St. Albans 26K - 33K Permanent