- Exciting Opportunity working for a market leading manufacturer, within the Aerospace and Defence sector.
- Internal Sales role, office based
The Successful candidate will have experience of selling Aerospace and Defence products and components to the Distribution Network and to the End User. This interesting and varied role will require you to call upon New Business and Account Management skills, as you develop new and existing accounts to generate revenue and profit.
A market leading manufacturer of lighting systems both internal and external to the vehicle. With a presence both Nationally and Internationally this organisation have a fantastic reputation providing the Aerospace and Defence world with credible and reputable products. On top of the phenomenal products, the successful sales candidate can expect; a warm and friendly culture, excellent career progression, a meritocratic environment and fantastic training and nurturing.
The applicant will be required to:
- Service new and existing clients.
- Meet pre-agreed financial and activity targets, set by your manager.
- Cross sell the wider product portfolio.
- Attend regular Aerospace industry networking events.
The ideal candidate will be currently working as an Internal Account Manager, selling Aerospace and Defence components and have experience of selling into the Distribution Network. Geographically being based in the West London region (High Wycombe) will be advantegeous but not critical
£25,000-£32,000 + Strong OTE Comission.