Business Development Manager – End-to-end Technology Solutions
Location – UK Wide
Are you experienced in the solution-sale of end-to-end technology services to Corporate and Enterprise sized businesses? We're looking for a driven and consultative IT Sales Professional with significant exposure to the MSFT stack, Software Licencing, Cloud and Managed end-to-end services to join a widely established technology solutions provider in a new business sales capacity.
This is a strategic position to cross-fertilise across other business areas; driving cloud adoption via O365, Azure and SharePoint, whilst growing the subscription and managed services base and transforming business through service engagement.
Reporting to the Corporate Sales Director, you will be applying solution-sales methodology to uncover, develop and maximise opportunities for sales growth inside large-scale corporate and enterprise sized clients; securing rich revenue mix through high-margin Cloud and Professional Services. The ability to identify, develop and maintain strong relationships with different levels of stakeholder is therefore essential. Other responsibilities include:
- Owning and controlling the preparation of bids and formal submissions with use of allocated resourced
- Working closely with a widely established technical resource and sales team to develop new and existing lines of business
- Devise strategy for managing short, medium and long-term pipeline
- Deliver sales to achieve sales targets
What we’re looking for
Based anywhere in the UK, we are seeking an individual with a strong background in a Managed Services Provider or Systems Integrator would be advantageous but more so, we’re looking for an established new business hunter with a good understanding of the MSFT stack, Software Licencing, Cloud and Professional Services. The successful candidate must also demonstrate:
- Broad understanding of the organisation structures and decision making processes within Corporate and Enterprise Sized Clients.
- Able to distinguish trends and influencers, with an understanding of return of investment opportunities from a customer and sales-target perspective
- A track record in working at C-Level within Corporate and Enterprise organisations
- Broad understanding of general IT Services landscape including networks and business critical systems with an understanding of the dependencies of IT on business efficienc
Alongside a competitive on-target earning of £120K, you would be joining a leading Technology Services Provider with a level of autonomy on how you approach the role and how you drive new business development. There is significant scope for personal and professional development within a forward-thinking organisation who have strong relationships across Finance, Manufacturing and Professional Services.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
James Salmon - James.email@example.com – IT Sales Recruiter – 01384 246 266
Business Development Manager - Client Director – Software Licencing – Professional Services – Managed Services – IT – ITAM - Business Critical Systems – Infrastructure – Security – Microsoft – Corporate – Enterprise – MCP – LSP – VAR – SI – Azure – O365